do NOT connect the Cyberconsolas Hub to the PC where you have CyberPlanet installed before following these steps.
1) Go to configuration from the Options menu → Configuration → Equipment rental → Consoles – Virtual Equipment.
2) Download and install the Hub driver by clicking on the link on the left down corner.
3) Select the range of client terminals that you want to use for consoles.
4) Click on the option Enable hardware control.
5) Connect the Hub to the PC where CyberPlanet is running. Wait a few seconds for Windows to detect the new device and press the Search Ports button.
6) Once the port is detected, click on the OK button to save the configuration.
On CyberPlanet you will see the chosen range of consoles in this way:
According to the example in the image:
PC 22 belongs to Blocker 1
PC 23 with Blocker 2